Friday, April 30, 2021

It was just a wave.

honestly? i have been in the dumps! hard to find joy lately mostly exhausted trying to keep up with myself. i let myself go thru the entire pity party! i did not die! i still showed up for my children (kinda lol the way we show up on the weekend), complained about everything i had to do that wasn't for me ( my children just looked at me like a mental patient and entertained themselves), i wrote that shit ALL THE WAY OUT. every ugly feeling. i cried in my beer on the back balcony (broke but my bills paid yo!) wrote poems that make no damn sense. wore a weird lipstick. i just did not care and let myself be alright with it! 
TODAY: i got up, put henna in my hair, cooked up some veggies and lentils, drinking good tea and about to do my nails. my children acted like nothing happened. Then, to make it more beautiful, there is a new moon in scorpio for this lunar scorpio! IT WAS ONLY A WAVE. I SAY, WHEN IT COMES: RIDE THAT SHIT FULL FORCE. So what my party started in pity! i changed the song and now you can't get me off the dance floor! 


10/30/16 fb post

No comments:

Post a Comment