Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Musing 8 years today and still relevant

some folk ask for things, money, love...but my simplest prayer that has the biggest impact in my life has been answered.

i'm always doing things. running around. trying to keep up with myself. trying to be everything. you ever get stuck from being overwhelmed? you know, when you are still doing the things that need to be done but in your quiet moments- your mind gives you more work, your body stops moving, your breath seems laborious...

so i asked the CREATOR to be realigned to my purpose with fire and energy...to still my spirit, so that the information can settle to its proper place and order...to celebrate whatever is the biggest thing I did the entire day (even as small as being present for the day, or one of those meaningful conversations we have with strangers and take it easy on myself)...to do something, anything related to all the things i've being blessed with knowing how to do (and do regardless of my circumstance or need to share) everyday, to be more conscious of my words and more authentic and honest, even if I have to self correct on the spot...to always keep my body moving no matter what...take as much time as I need for myself...BCUZ overdoers get stuck too!

i'm so grateful to be able to always pick up where i left off, as often as possible, without care of judgement or need of approval or permission, to live my life RIGHT NOW as beautifully as possible... I'M FEELING LIKE MYSELF AGAIN THANK YOU CREATOR❤

No comments:

Post a Comment