Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Musing tb 2.15.2017

i speak about love everyday. i try to be loving everyday. people take a lot and i get drained but then i have an opportunity to go into myself and self nuture. to self check. most folk i give love to don't deserve it. real talk. this ain't no atm, yo. i am human. i love this time in my life bcuz i am truly into me. i got healing work to do. i am here to do it, too. it ain't never pretty. some think they are "there" for me couldn't hear me/ wouldn't if i were falling off of a cliff screaming. they watch the show w/ popcorn looking for a benefit. i see you. i been seen you. i look for benefits, too and act accordingly. some think you are grown cuz you grown. some hurt with no remorse but consider themselves nice people. flowers, candy, poetry, diarrhea of words ain't shit when you are a coward. i have never been an easy woman. it may seem so to limited folk. i am a tiger. i am aware of my power. you are always right to step away if you are not tall enough for this ride. i bite. yeah. i see alla of you. i am more interested in developing my empire for me and mines. trust. i will tell and teach this to any woman/developing woman i know. just like i am being gathered and taught. many of you are fools in masks. i own alla my sides. you don't know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment