Wednesday, December 27, 2017

There are some people born bubbly and excited about life. It is not a skimpy dress put on for show. However, I will wear that dress, but because it makes me happy and I like me! These same bubbly, happy types are frequently misjudged as too nice, not bright, flaky, or without boundaries. Not THIS woman. I will NEVER apologize for my natural disposition or the many facets that make me! I'm proud to be a highly intelligent, formidable force, honest and giving. I was not raised to hit people below the belt or use manipulative tactics to make myself feel good. I celebrate everyone, although I'm amidst those who only celebrate themselves. I do it with pure joy regardless. Belittling the efforts or effervescence of ME, ie discredit, sexualization, bulldozing, BOXING INTO CATEGORIES will be met with my sweet, bubbly, exciting, SILENT indifference. Project that mess into the mirror, not towards ME! Don't mess with the QUEEN. Said with total love and respect for everyone. Save some respect for me.


6/14

No comments:

Post a Comment