Wednesday, December 27, 2017

You can learn from everyone. It is not my practice to negate the wisdom, energy and blessings of those younger than me. I revere them as I do my elders, just in a different way. At this age, I'm between worlds. I've spent equal time as youth and adult. It can be tricky or a blessing. I seek to uplift those youth who have something to say and give, allowing space for them to grow, providing true unbiased support without belittling their wisdom, paths or intelligence. I can also be taught! I hope my elders will see and do the same for me as well. Everyone has their time, there's no expiration. Each "time" has something specific and special to give for that individual and those around them. There is no competition! Creator may I work hard to free myself up from what I think I've missed and embrace what this now moment brings, providing strength, encouragement and motivation from my presence/life's work: from who I am in this world at my simplest and most complex. May those who are now elders to me also do the same with me. May the blessings flow easily, equally and in time for everyone. May we all be uplifted from our own unique and beautiful paths. Love only. Ase.


9/16/14

No comments:

Post a Comment